To make a booking or enquire about availability please give us a call on 01228 272500 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• A booking deposit of £300.00 will be due at time of booking, balance will be due 6 weeks prior to your travel date.
If booked within six weeks of your travel date, then the full balance will be due at time of booking.
• Please contact us if any drivers have any points on their licence.
• Bedding and towels can be hired for a small fee. Please contact us for more information.
• Collection is from 3pm on your travel date, unless otherwise agreed. The motorhome will need returned between 0900-1000 on the return date, unless otherwise agreed,
• All drivers MUST be present on collection of the motorhome,
• All drivers must have held a full valid United Kingdom or EU driving licence for 2 years,
• All drivers must be between the ages of 25 -79 years,
• All drivers will need to complete an online booking form: https://www.goexploreuk.co.uk/booking-form
• All drivers must have returned a signed copy of the contract. Maximum two drivers) This can be printed and
posted to our office address, or it can be printed, signed and returned digitally: Download our contract.
If you have no access to a printer, you can request a contract to be sent out with a stamped addressed envelope.
• All drivers must provide copies of both front and back of their driving licence.
• For Non-UK licence holders/residents, two forms of ID with matching addresses must be obtained, plus
copies of the licence both front and back and one other form of photographic ID must be retained either
digitally or a hard copy.
• All drivers must provide two forms of ID for proof of address. The following documentation is acceptable proof of address alongside one utility bill/statement;
a) Council Tax bill/statement,
b) TV / internet/ landline telephone bill (including Sky/Virgin/BT etc)
c) Bank Statement,
d) Credit Card Statement,
e) Mortgage Statement,
The proofs of address provided must be dated within 90 days of the hire date and have the same address appearing on the driving licence.
• All drivers must also provide a DVLA licence check code to validate your licence. The old paper counterpart of your driving licence was made obsolete back in 2015, with all your driving history now being stored on the DVLA database. For us to see this we will need you to send us a DVLA code.
Visit https://www.gov.uk/view-driving-licence and follow the onscreen instructions. You will need your driving licence number and your National Insurance number. This will generate a code which you can share with us to view your licence details. The code is case-sensitive, and can only be used once so don’t try it yourself before forwarding on to us or it won’t work.
The DVLA code is only valid for 21 days, so please generate your code and send to us within 21 days of your hire start date.
• A security deposit of £1000.00 is due on day of travel and can only be taken via debit card or credit card and is usually returned within 3-5 days of the vehicles return.
• The hire deposit of £300 is payable via bank transfer or in person by debit or credit card. Bank details available on request.